Breadcrumbs is a free online application that allows you to edit, split GPS tracks and add photos and videos to the track. There is no better way to manage and organise your adventures online. The wordpress plugin makes it easy to embed your
uploaded tracks into your blog.
Find out more and see it in action here.
- Hovering over graph moves pin to the position
- Playback functionality with statistics updating
- Photos, Videos right on GPS track (auto-geotagged)
You can do this using simple shortcodes, e.g.:
- [breadcrumbs track=”104731″ width=’500′ height=’300′ ]
The following attributes are allowed:
track: The track id (an integer)
width: The width of the map (an integer, default: 640)
height: The height of the map (an integer, default: 400)
unit: The unit used in the route info (km|miles, default:km)
showmedia: Show photos/videos panel (show|hide, default:show)
showplayback: Show toolbar to playback (show|hide, default:show)
showstatsbar: Show the statistics panel (show|hide, default:show)
showchartinfo: Show the chart and track description
type: The map type (map|hybrid|terrain|satellite)
Follow one of the standard installation processes:
- Upload the plugin folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory and activate it
- OR use the search function within WordPress admin, search for the plugin, install and activate.
- Then visit for details on how to configure and use the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Breadcrumbs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Updated description and added screenshot
- First public release