Since the Twitter updated it’s API most of old Twitter widgets don’t work. Now Twitter requires new authentication, so you have to create
new Twitter application and use 4 keys. Don’t blame me, it’s how Twitter decide…
Live demo you can see in footer of our demo site
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload bra_twitter_widget.zip to plugins, like any other plugin, or upload unzipped folder bra_twitter_widget to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Widgets and use Brankic Twitter Widget in sidebar you want
- Create new Twitter application and use 4 keys.
- for any questions, error report and suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.brankic1979.com
Contributors & Developers
“Brankic Twitter Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New plugin constructor (for PHP5)
- Fixed bug when you’re using more than one widget on one page
- Use new Twitter API