This plugin requires a Brandfolder account which you can setup at Brandfolder.com
This plugin uses Brandfolder to make it as easy as possible to create a press kit.
Features of the Brandfolder WordPress plugin
- Edit your Brandfolders directly from your WordPress admin panel.
- Easily embed your Brandfolder using our Popup Embed on any widget, menu bar, page, or post.
- The Media Library integration (Brandfolder Browser) allows you to quickly grab assets from your Brandfolders to be used in Pages/Posts.
- Use the [Brandfolder] shortcode in either widgets, pages, or posts to quickly create a Popup Embed link:
[Brandfolder id="mapmyfitness" collection="mapmyrun" query="" text="View our Brandfolder" classes="brandfolder"]
Read all about the different embed options on the Brandfolder Knowledge Base.
Visit http://help.brandfolder.com for support & documentation.
We also recommend the WordPress Support for extended help.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Brandfolder The Brandfolder Integration gives you the ability to display your assets on your Wordpress website.
The fastest way to install our plugin is by finding it in the Plugin Direction inside your WordPress admin portal. Visit Plugins > Add New, and search for “Brandfolder”. Help on this process can be found here.
Contributors & Developers
“Brandfolder – Digital Asset Management Simplified.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add logrocket
- Add support for WordPress 5.8
- Fix Panel UI display
- Add shortcode support
- Enforce https on CDN urls
- Add build files
- Add build files
- Cleans up repository
- Creates Brandfolder Block Element
- Removes dependency on Brandfolder iFrame
- Adds support for audio, video and image filetypes
- Enable gallery upload from Brandfolder
- Test against latest versions of WordPress
- Remove sub-par embed options and allow greater customization of the Popup Embed
- Allow Editors in WordPress to open Brandfolder iFrame
- Don’t clear featured image when adding new image
- New Feature! Brandfolder now integrates with the built-in Media Library to allow for direct publishing of assets from your Brandfolder
- Fix issue with “Cannot redeclare my_refresh_mce()” incompatibility with other plugins
- Support for WordPress 4.1
- Better support for inline iframe option
- Support for WordPress 4.0
- Added style support for the Widget API
- Support for WordPress 3.9
- Major bug fix for hostname issue
- New rebranding!
- Added preliminary support for widgets
- Minor tweak to fix a rare issue regarding the popup option
- Added inline embed
- Open beta, have at it!
- Automatically makes it so yourdomain.com/#brand will popup your brandfolder
- The plugin now saves the files from the Brandfolder SERVE API locally so there’s no worry about broken links throughout your WordPress site!
- Brandfolder is now integrated with the built-in WordPress Media Library which enables you to drop logos & other images into your pages or posts straight from your brandfolder.
- We’re just getting started here!