BPS Splide Slider Block uses the Splide library. Several display properties can be customized in the ‘Splide Block’ settings subpage.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Upload ‘bps-splide-slider-block’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Within a post or page, select the ‘+’ symbol to add a new block.
- From the ‘Blocks’ tab, select the ‘Splide slider’ block.
- Add images to the block.
- Customize image size and several slider properties in the settings submenu ‘Splide Block’.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BPS Splide Slider Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release