Requires BuddyPress 1.5 or greater.
This plugin segregates BuddyPress social networks in a multi network WordPress install so that each WP network has a different social network. The user base is still shared across the WP install.
Multiple WP networks can be created with either:
Please see the installation instructions for proper installation.
- Upload bp-multi-network.php to
If you already have/had BP active on your sub networks:
- deactivate BuddyPress on your sub network(s).
- Edit your database and remove the bp- settings for the subnetwork from
wp_X_optionswhere X is the blog ID of the main site in your sub network.
If you are using the forum component see the (plugin page)http://wpmututorials.com/news/new-features/multiple-buddypress-social-networks/ for instructions on editing bb-config.php.
- Activate BuddyPress on your sub network.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each sub network.
Contributors & Developers
“BP Multi Network” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BP Multi Network” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add last_activity meta_key
- Original version.