- Sends notifications using buddpress notification system for new
replies in subscribed topics, new topics in groups forums.
- Notifications will also be sent as emails, but can be turned of in
- All notification messages are editable.
- Notification emails can be set to be delayed.
- Notification emails can also be merged into one if more than one forum
activity has occured before it’s been sent.
- English (built-in)
This plugin causes a white screen error when members reply to forums, this problem is at least 7 months old and there has been no response from the plugin author.
Seems to be no longer supported.
- Add new functionality for getting notifications from all activity in group forums,
as well as the ability to toggle the notifications on a per-forum-basis.
This functionality is optional and can be toggled via the settings screen
- Fixed issue with notifications not getting deleted when visiting a
- Fixed issue with double notifications and emails when quoting a
- Checking if user is group member or allowed to read in hidden or
private forums before sending notifications.
- Fixed links to right replies in topics.
- Deleting notifications when entering topics.
- Fixed issue with admins and moderators not getting group forum
- Fixes issue with author name not visible in new topic notifications.
- Plugin is not a network plugin anymore.
- Moved settings from network settings to general options.