Upon activating the plugin it will add a new Nav tab to the users profile page and three subnav as the following:
- Main nab tab called “Directory”
- Subnav tab 1 called “Directory Listing” (shows all directory listings within the users profile page).
- Subnav tab 2 called “My Listings” (shows all listings submitted by the current user within the users profile page).
- Subnav tab 3 called “Add Listing” (Adds listings form so users are able to submite from within there profile page).
- The plugin does not access your database so no need to worry about left-overs, as soon as you deactivate and uninstall the plugin no traces will be left.
- The plugin should be compatible in design and fucntionaltiy with any theme supporting Buddypress.
- To see the plugin in action you will need to have Geodirecoty and Buddypress plugins installed and activated.
Docs & Support
Due to the simplicity of the plugin there is no Docs, just activate and check out your Buddypress profile page.
Please note that I might not be able to support this plugin, however, this plugin is light weight and should not have any issues. If any issues or conflicts arise you can simply deactivate it. If you still have an issue after deactivating and uninstalling the plugin then that means the issue is not because of this plugin as it clears itself 100% upon deactivation.
I am a fanatic about WordPress and Buddypress web performance and hosting and some other customization are crucial for high performance and pageload speed, therefore, Buddypress Geodirectory Integration will have no impact on your site and page load performance . You can visit my site here as I will be adding tips and tutorials constantly there in regards to hosting and wordpress optimizations.
Buddypress Geodirectory Integration will appreciate your kind support
- While most of the plugins I will add to to wordpress are originally functionalities I needed to use for my clients project, the time taken to transform them into a general plugin that works globally (on most themes) is time consuming and it is hard to continue with such contribution for this and other free plugins without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Buddypress Geodirectory Integration and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help me keep adding useful plugins and updating them.
- Due to the simplicity of this plugin there is no need for adding translation support.
Do you have questions or issues with Buddypress Geodirectory Integration? Use these support channels:
- Initial release