Bootstrap is a toolkit from Twitter designed to kickstart development of webapps and sites. Using this plugin you can easily embed Bootstrap’s scripts and stylesheets to your webpage. You can also pick only the components you want, to avoid loading unnecessary files.
- Upload the whole plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Appearance -> Bootstrap and change the options as you like.
Contributors & Developers
“Bootstrap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Minor fix for extra fields in the admin view
- Implemented the Singleton pattern to make the plugin extendible
- Revamped the whole thing!
- Updated Twitter Bootstrap to 1.2.0