- Must have Twitter Bootstrap 3 with Glyphicons.
- Click on a gallery image and swipe through the pop-up.
- Images re-size for mobile devices.
- Option to create pop-ups of all post and page images.
- Light: Only sends 3 small files to the browser. Does nothing if there’s no gallery.
- Works with themes “DevDmBootstrap3,” “evolve,” and “Unite.”
- Doesn’t work with “Customizr,” “Inkzine,” and “Radiant.”
- Doesn’t change the gallery on your page. Only creates a pop-up when you click.
- Don’t download if you need to be sure this works. This plugin is fast beacuse it uses your Glyphicons. You’ll see if it works when you activate it and click on a gallery image, though.
- Upload the bootstrap-swipe-gallery directory to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- In the “Plugins” menu, find “Bootstrap Swipe Gallery,” and click “Activate.”
- Click “Settings.”
- What does this require?
Twitter Bootstrap 3 with Glyphicons, and WordPress 3.9.
- How do I create a pop-up?
Create a gallery in a post or page. Click “New Post,” “Add Media,” and “Create Gallery.”
Contributors & Developers
“Bootstrap Swipe Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Stability fix: only 20 images allowed in each pop-up.
- Bug fix: images used to appear out of order.
- Popup added for page images, if user’s options allow.
- Fixed a bug where only one image would show.
- Added an option to make a pop-up of all images in post, not just galleries.
- First version