WordPress plugin to add shortcodes for Twitter Bootstrap 3.3
Bootstrap Shortcodes allow quick and easy implementation of Twitter Bootstrap components through the TinyMCE rich-editor.
We add a row of buttons to the bottom of your post editor Visual mode, each of which gives options for inserting Bootstrap’s most popular components.
- Grid (container, row, columns, fully responsive)
- Lead Text
Please report issues directly to our Github repository.
- There is no Button in the Visual Editor
You must toggle the Advanced Editor Toolbar to unlock the Bootstrap Shortcodes icons. (see screenshot)
The application is easy to use.
I build many websites using wp this plugin one of my main tools to do this
- Updated icons to 3.3.5
- Added control panel popup for inserting alerts.
- Added option to hide dismiss button in alerts.
- Added option to display accordions as initially expanded.
- Updated Boostrap from 3.3.1 to 3.3.5
- Add .btn-block as a button “size”
- Change default column size from xs to sm
- Reverted wpautop injection changes to prevent conflicts with other plugins
- Fixed issues related to WordPress 4.1 update
- Prevented WordPress wpautop injection from interfering with shortcodes
- Updated Boostrap from 3.1.1 to 3.3.1
- Added Aria roles to accordion panels
- Minor bugfixes and preview updates
- Updated for WordPress 3.9 and TinyMCE 4
- Fixed grid wizard
- Added support for labels
- Namespaced shortcodes to prevent conflicts with other plugins and themes
- Added support for tooltips
- Added support for tabs
- Added support for leads
- Added options to disable Shortcodes in TinyMCE editor
- Added support for wells
- Upgraded from Bootstrap 2 to 3