WPForms is a great form builder plugin but it misses some of the features. Booster for WPForms brings those missing features and enhances your experiecnce with WPForms.
Here is the list of features that are added by Booster for WPForms
* Ability to mark fields as readonly
* Prevent browser autocomplete for forms
* Show remaining entries at top of form
* Option to set Max characters for input and textarea fields
* Option to set values for checkbox, radio and dropdown fields
* Min and Max range for numbers field
* Ability to change validation message per field
Booster for WPForms Premium Addons
- Range Slider for WPForms
- Popup for WPForms
- Submission Preview for WPForms
- Address Autocomplete for WPForms
We are constantly adding new features. If you have any feature that you think will be useful then feel free to send us a message using the contact form here .
Premium Addons to Extend the Functionality
Adds a range slider field in WPForms editor. You can set custom steps, fixed start values , add prefix and suffix for values, fill color, enable grid/pips/scale, enable second handle set start value for second handle and a lot more.
Popup for WPForms
With this addon you can show WPForms in Popup/modal. You can create unlimited popups for different forms or with different settings for same form. The popup can be opened automatically or on click of button. The design and layout of popup can be easily customized without any coding.
With this addon you can show submission preview of all data filled by users. It can act as a confirmation step so, that they can check everything they have entered at one place. They can also go back and fix if any field is not filled correctly. This will prevent mistakes in form submission.
Address Autocomplete for WPForms
With this addon you can enable address autocomplete feature for single line text and address fields. User will start getting relevant address suggestions as they type in the fields.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How do I enable Boosts
You can enable boosts by navigating to Forms -> Settings -> Booster.
Contributors & Developers
“Booster for WPForms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Booster for WPForms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added support for address Autocomplete API
- fixed validation messages not working
- fixed entry count boost not working
- added support for addons
- fixed autocomplete issue in chrome
- fixed bugs
- initial release