- Manage your patient appointments directly using the Boost app (available on android, ios and web).
- Create and showcase your e-profile to patients
- List your services, add health tips and relevant updates for your patients
- Enable patients to book appointments for:
** Clinical consultation
** Online consultation
- Easy appointment scheduling & fee collection
** Send reminders
** Enable pay-Later
- Collect and manage patient Feedback on every appointment
- View and manage patient records associated with completed appointments
- HIPAA compliant and encrypted data storage
- Social media management
- Multiple doctor support for a clinic
If you are already using Boost360:
* You can find the wordpress integration details within the app. Go to Menu -> Settings -> Boost Extensions -> WordPress
* If you are facing any issue with the plugin you can reach to your support account manager using the app. Go to Menu -> Help and Support
If you do not have access to Boost360 app, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
How to install the plugin?
- Install “Boost360 for Doctors” plugin and activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > Boost360 for Doctors
- Follow the steps mentioned to enable Online Clinic functionalities
- Ensure that in your Boost account you have your doctor’s profile created & approved. This is to ensure that only valid doctors (with Medical License registered in India) are able to consult online.
Where can i get more details about Boost360 for Doctors?
You can visit https://online-clinic.getboost360.com and check out the features.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Boost360 for Doctors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updating the assets and readme (installation and screenshots).
- Capture Integration key for enabling Boost social media sync.
- Sync publihsed posts and uploaded media, to multiple digital channels via Boost360.
- Ability to enter the wordpress-plugin script.
- Script would be dynamically inserted to the footer of all pages.