This WordPress plugin allows you to provide online booking services for your site.
- Blackout times are easy to add and manage to restrict reservations.
- Reservation minimum and maximum time limits can be set on a per-resource basis.
- Administrator has power to add and manage an unlimited number of resources. All which can be toggled active and inactive at any point.
- Administrator has control over all reservations and can browse, modify and delete any reservation in the system.
- Administrators can search through the reservation database with a very flexible search tool. Search results can be viewed as HTML, plain-text, XML or CSV.
- Calendars can be viewed in a day/week/month layout.
- Reservations can be set to be approved or not
- Supports multiple languages: English (US & GB), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Czech, Danish, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak and Slovenian.
- Community support via our Forums
- Limited to 1 schedule and 25 bookings per month
The Pro and Expert versions of the plugin additionaly offer:
- Unlimited bookings
- Unlimited schedules
- Integration of payment gateways such as Paypal etc
- Products & services
- Customization of the booking form with custom fields
- Mobile syncing with your iPhone, iPad, Android device and more
- Possibility to edit the thank you text on the confirmation page
- Possibility to edit the confirmation emails
- Multiple configuration options: send admin confirmation email, currency, etc
- Export reservations to your favorite calendar (Outlook, iCal, etc) from the admin back-end or your confirmation email
- Possibility to search reservations by reservation ID
- Possibility to define your own time spans
- Priority support via our Helpdesk and by phone
Note: Bookings uses web services stored on Zingiri's servers, read more in the plugin's FAQ about what that means.