Allows you to send SMS notifications to your site administrator when a booking is made,
to visitors to confirm their booking and a reminder text message a specified interval
before the booking takes place.
You need a Clockwork SMS account and some Clockwork credit to use this plugin.
- Upload the ‘booking-sms’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your Clockwork API key in the ‘Clockwork Options’ page under ‘Clockwork SMS’
- Set your SMS options for Booking Calendar
- What is a Clockwork API key?
To send SMS you will need to sign up for a Clockwork SMS account
and purchase some SMS credit. When you sign up you’ll be given an API key.
- Can I send to multiple mobile numbers?
Yes, separate each mobile number with a comma.
- What format should the mobile number be in?
All mobile numbers should be entered in international format without a
leading + symbol or international dialing prefix.
For example a UK number should be entered 447123456789, and a Republic
of Ireland number would be entered 353870123456.
Contributors & Developers
“Booking Calendar – Clockwork SMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Trim whitespace when storing API keys
- Fix test message for Invoice accounts
- Tested with WordPress 4.4
- Fix a couple of coding standards issues
- Clarify license (MIT)
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility.
- Added standard Clockwork “test” functionality.
- Fixed an issue with GMT/BST offsets.
- Initial release.