Bookalet is an online availability calendar and booking management solution for self catering holiday home owners and agencies.
- Take online bookings and payments through your own website
- Take more bookings directly to maximise your revenue and take back control
- Communicate directly with your guests to promote your brand and encourage repeat bookings
- Automate the booking process to minimise your admin hours
- Sync calendars with 3rd party portals to avoid double bookings
- Benefit from the simplest system on the market
- Industry leading, personalised customer support
- Clear, competitive, subscription based pricing with no commissions
- Risk free, 30 day free trial. No card details required
- Install the Bookalet Online Booking plugin to your WordPress website by going to ‘Plugins / Add New’ and searching for ‘Bookalet’
- Press install
- Once installed, activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If you don’t already have one, create your Bookalet account
- Add your properties, pricing and availability into the Bookalet system
- Copy your Bookalet API key (found on Bookalet under Administration -> Account Details) and enter it into the Bookalet WordPress plugin settings (Settings -> Bookalet)
- Create or edit a WordPress post or page
- From the editor, click the Bookalet icon and choose the ‘widget’ that you’d like to insert
- Do I need a Bookalet account?
Yes, this plugin makes it easier to add widgets from your Bookalet account to your WordPress website. You’ll need your Bookalet API key to make this work. A 30 day free trial is available
- General Bookalet FAQs
For more information, please consult the Bookalet FAQs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bookalet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bookalet” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.