Boobook, another simple Facebook Connect for WordpPess.
Only the basic :
- Login with a Facebook account
- Create a WordPress user
- Save locally on the server the Facebook picture’s profile as an attachment
- Shortcode or PHP Code to insert the Facebook Connect button wherever you want
- Little widget for the sidebar
Page for the plugin : http://xuxu.fr/2013/12/26/boobook-un-autre-facebook-connect-minimal-pour-wordpress/
You can help me buy some diapers ^_^ : http://goo.gl/SORljr
- Extract and upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a Facebook Application to get an App ID and an App Secret.
- Go to Settings -> Boobook Config to setup App ID and App Secret.
- Insert a shortcode or the PHP code where you want the facebook connect button to appear.
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
Contributors & Developers
“Boobook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fix bug on uninstall
- Upgrade Facebook API v2.8
- Translate ready !
- Add French translations
- Clean Boobook options on uninstall
- Can change shortcode and widget button labels
- Update avatar if needed
- Refactoring code
- Fix bug avatar creation
- Fix Rewrite rule bug
- Fix logout url bug
- Settings : can disable notification by email when a user was created
- Settings : add redirect url after login
- Settings : add redirect url after logout
- add some hooks : boobook_fb_user_profile, boobook_user_created, boobook_user_before_update, boobook_user_avatar_updated, boobook_user_authenticated
- Fix bug cookie when disconnected
- Fix avatar size bug in the admin bar menu
- Move flush rules
- Hello world!