How it works:
- all links that has their RSS link filled in will pull the RSS feed of those sites
- those links that does not yet have RSS will be parsed as Microformats 2
- in case the site has an RSS alternate link, the plugin will fill this information in and use the RSS instead of the microformats parser
- the link names will be updated based on the feed name automatically
- all the parsed entries since the last check will be sent to the link owner’s email address as HTML mails with the following additional header:
X-RSS-IDwith the link URL
X-RSS-URLwith the link URL
X-RSS-Feedwith the feed URL
- these are in place in order for filter script to work
- the revisit time is 30minutes ( not changeable yet )
- the plugin uses WordPress Cron
- Upload contents of
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“blogroll2email” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version numbering logic:
- every A. indicates BIG changes.
- every .B version indicates new features.
- every ..C indicates bugfixes for A.B version.
- fix for the great hook in wordpress plugins svn
- added htmlspecialchars_decode to getting the urls
- tested for WordPress 4.4
- uninitiated variable bugfix
- updated mf2 library
- fine tuning simplepie options
- first stable release