Show off your blogroll with the WordPress Block editing experience
Source version can be found at https://github.com/tw2113/blogroll-block/
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Blogroll Block WordPress Blogroll Block
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/blogroll-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blogroll Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blogroll Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3.1 – 2022-10-28
- Fixed: Mistaken added comma in default title_after
1.3.0 – 2022-09-30
- Added: Option to specify list type for wrapping output. Default: unordered list.
- Updated: Revised block.json metadata registration.
- Updated: Changed Limit to a range slider for easier amount to show selection.
1.2.0 – 2021-04-09
- Added: Support for showing bookmarks’ rating
- Added: Support for showing bookmarks’ image
- Added: Support for showing bookmarks’ name with image
1.1.0 – 2021-03-13
- Added: Live preview in the editor.
- Added: Enabled the Link Manager menu without requiring “Link Manager” plugin.
- Updated: Changed “Category Order” to dropdown.
- Updated: Provided default values in fields.
- Updated: Added some extra information regarding “title_li” field and when it is used.
- Initial release