The Blog Post Stats for WordPress plugin allows you to track like and dislike count to particular blog post in form of thumbs-up and thumbs-down count.
Along with these it also provide particular post statistic as word count, links ,images, views and visitor count.
Full list of features:
- Show count of like and dislike to particular post thus help you to update your post accordingly.
- This plugin provide Content stats as word count, hyperlinks and number of images used in a post.
- Along with these it provide traffic Summary as views to post and visitor count with unique ip.
- This plugin comes with shortcode to place thumbs-up/thumbs-down count and post stats template inside post content.
Blog Post Stats is powered by inkthemes.com.
Click here to get Premium WordPress Themes.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
blog-post-statsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In order to get thumbs-up and thumbs-down count in your Blog post copy this code
<?php show_like_image(get_the_ID()); ?>
- And then paste it in Single Post.php template that you get from dashboard->Appearance->Editor->Template list(right side)->select “Single Post”
- In order to get post statistic as word-count, number of links and images, views and visitor count copy the code
<?php display_post_analytics(get_the_ID()); ?>
- Paste this copied function in same “Single Post” before or after the_content function
- For more information go to dashboard Settings->Blog-post-stats.
Contributors & Developers
“Blog Post Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WordPress issues fixed.
- Initial release