Based on ideas in an excellent post by Avinash Kaushik this plugin calculates the following:
- average number of posts per month
- average number of words per post
- average number of comments per post without your own comments
- average number of trackbacks per post
- average number of words used in comments to posts
and it calculates the same data for the last month, and for each author too!
Includes a widget for your sidebar too!
- Blog Metrics.
- Read more about WordPress SEO so you can get the most out of this plugin.
- Other WordPress plugins by the same author.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
blog_metrics.phpfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin will appear as a subpage on your dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blog Metrics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blog Metrics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 1.2.6: fixed access to the Blog Metrics menu.
- 1.2.5: added Ozh Dropdown Admin Menu icon and settings link on the plugins page.
- 1.2.4: Fixed several warnings
- 1.2.3: fixes for 2.7
- 1.2.1: fixed a bug where std dev would show when n=1
- 1.2: cleaned up some code and fixed WP 2.6 compatibility.
- 1.1: fixed a few divisions by zero.
- 1.0: added standard deviation, and a widget for your sidebar
- 0.3: added data per author, separated comments and trackbacks, and improved data reliability by using better queries.
- 0.2: added data for the last month.
- 0.1: initial version.