This plugin enables WordPress users to easily integrate BlocksInform’s content recommendation widgets on their site.
Define most popular post and get more traffic with vistor exchange widget.
Docs and support
You can find docs and more detailed information about BlocksInform Network usage on BlocksInform. When you cannot find the answer to your question in any of the documentation, check the support.
- PHP 5.x, 7.x or 8.x
- WordPress v5.2.x or higher
- Log into the WordPress admin for your site
- Go to ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Add New’
- Search for BlocksInform. Once found click on ‘Install Now’
- Select ‘Activate Plugin’ from the download page or go to ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Installed Plugins’ -> ‘Activate Plugin’
Below Article widgets
- Select ‘Settings’ -> which will navigate to BlocksInform’s setting page. Or click on the left rail menu item ‘BlocksInform’
- BlocksInform will set up your account and provide you the following required information – ‘Publisher ID’
- Enter the ‘Publisher ID’ received from BlocksInform
- Check the boxes of the below and aside widget’s you would like to be displayed
- Click ‘Apply Changes’
- Go take a look at your site, the widget is live!
How do I use BlocksInform’s Plugin?
You must first register at BlocksInform and we will get you started by providing you with your ‘Publisher ID’. After that all you need to do is download the plugin and get started.
How quickly does it start working?
Will the widget slow down my site?
No. The BlocksInform widget loads “asynchronously”. This means your page will load independently of the widget script.
How do I customize the UI of BlocksInform’s widgets?
You can define details of widgets and color schemes in BlocksInform dashboard
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BlocksInform” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BlocksInform” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update Personal Js for Each publisher with custom themes
- Update Banners and Screenshots
- Unused code clears
- Initial release