Components Blocks is a collection of Custom Gutenberg Blocks built with Bootstrap Framework. All blocks designs are taken from Bootstrap Components.
Right Now, the following blocks are included-
Bootstrap Container Block: It allows you to create a container section. You can set either Boxed Container or Fluid Container. This block includes the following key features:-
- Background Color or Background Image
- Background Overlay with Opacity Control
- Allow All Inner Blocks
Bootstrap Button Block: A complete set of Buttons with different types e.g Primary, Secondary, Info, Success, Danger, etc.
Bootstrap Alert Block: A complete set of Alerts with different types e.g Primary, Secondary, Info, Success, Danger, etc.
Bootstrap Progress Bar Block: A complete set of Alerts with different types e.g Primary, Secondary, Info, Success, Danger, etc. Animated and Striped Bars are also available to set.
[-] More Blocks are coming soon……
The plugin is Developed by Zakaria Binsaifullah, a full stack developer. Available for any freelance work.
This plugin provides 4 blocks.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/components-blocksdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->components-blocks screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Components Blocks with Bootstrap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 is the initial version