Unclutter long <blockquote>’s into show/hidden sections. Click on ‘more’ and unhide it. Surround text inside <blockquote> with [blockq][/blockq] to make it work.
- PHP 5.x (maybe works too in PHP4, but not tested and not supported by me).
- WordPress 2.7.x or higher (maybe would work on older WP, but not tested and not supported by me).
- Not tested and not supported on IIS servers.
If you want to make a translation for your language, use the blockq.pot included and (if you want) send me the files to email@example.com for including it into the plugin package, you’ll be credited, of course.
How to install the WordPress BlockQ plugin and get it working.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation (or install it directly from your dashboard) and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- This plugin has no options so it won’t show in the Admin Settings menu.
If you use WordPress Mu and want to add this plugin to all blogs just install it in the mu-plugins directory instead.
Go to the WordPress’ forum.
Contributors & Developers
“BlockQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- First version released.