If you are running a Classipress site you know there can be some users that use your site for posting fake ads.
This plugin will block selected users from posting ads and renewing them also. Users will still be able to login, but won’t be able to post any ads.
After you select a user to be blocked from posting ads, the user will be redirected to a new template (page) that you can customize.
You will be able to select an image and top and bottom text with all CSS parameters from size, weight, style…
You can even use variables [home] and [desktop] to create links for user.
There is also an option to add an additional top and bottom text that can be used for commercial ads like Google Ads.
Included language file: English
Classipress theme is required for this plugin.
- Extract the folder into your WordPress plugins directory
- Enable the plugin
- Config the plugin under Settings->Block User Ads
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Block User Ads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Made some corrections
- Added expire date for blocking and notes
- Fix for Yoast SEO plugin not displaying Snippet
- Added an easier way of blocking users from admin panel
- Added an option to remove all metadata on uninstall and fixed some bugs
- Fixed a small settings bug
- Added compatibility with Classipress 4
- Added date of blocking
- Changed settings screen
- Initial version