Create a fully customizable Mailchimp subscribe form and connect your Mailchimp with your WordPress.
The Mailchimp Block Plugin seamlessly integrates Mailchimp’s powerful email marketing features into your WordPress website. Effortlessly create custom opt-in forms, sync user data, and automate email campaigns. Engage your audience and drive successful email marketing with ease.
- Responsive design. Your MailChimp forms will never look out of place, no matter which device your visitors are using.
- The label, description, first name, and last name have a show/hide option.
- Emails are stored in the MailChimp dashboard. Connecting MailChimp is very easy.
- There are four forms available that you can use. You have the flexibility to customize the form layout, including changing the color, setting padding, and adjusting the border radius.
- The button text can be easily changed to your desired text. You also have the option to customize the button’s color, padding, and font typography to match your design preferences.
-Certainly! With the available options, you can set the color and typography separately for the success message and error message. This allows you to customize the appearance of each message type according to your preferences.
How to use
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for “Mailchimp block”
- Click “Install”
Activate the Mailchimp block Plugin on your Plugins Menu
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Do you like that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Mailchimp-block Embed MailChimp email subscription form
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Mailchimp Block
- Click on the Mailchimp Block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the block-for-Mailchimp plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
block-for-mailchimp.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Mailchimp block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is MailChimp Block free?
Yes, MailChimp Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MailChimp Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Some issues have been resolved.
- I have fixed the issue, and now all forms are responsive on all devices.
- Easiest API Key Configuration Process
- Show All Audience Id
- Opt-in form implemented
- Audience ID restricted
- Form default design changed
- Forms renamed themes and labels, and the title was renamed
- API key configured top right sidebar
- Initial Release