Adds an admin menu for interfacing with the Blip.tv API allowing uploads, deletes and edits of your Blip.tv hosted videos
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload bliptv-admin-menu.zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Admin -> Blip.tv API -> settings and enter your Blip.tv account information.
- Click “Import Video Info From Blip” to import or refresh all your video data from your Blip.tv account.
Does this download the actual video files from Blip.tv?
No. This will only download the data for each video and store that data in a table in your wordpress database.
Why don’t my uploads succeed?
Uploading of your video files to your hosting server may not work for a couple reasons. A few things to check are: * Does your hosting provider allow file uploads? * Your hosting provider’s max upload file size limit: (upload_max_filesize) in php.ini. * Your hosting provider’s max post size limit: (post_max_size) in php.ini.
Contributors & Developers
“bliptv-admin-menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- fine tuned and compatability tested for 4.2.2.
- updated path info.
- Initial version.