Floating Widget for solidarity with Black Lives Matter Campaign
- Floating Widget on All Pages of Website with message
- Enable or Disable the Widget from Admin Panel
- Customize your Message text
- Customize background and text colors to match your brand identity
- Community support via the support forums at WordPress.org.
There are 3 methods to install this plugin
1. Search ‘Black Lives Matter Widget’ in WordPress plugins repo and click install.
2. Download this zip file and upload to your WordPress add new plugin page.
3. Clone this repo and upload the files to your WordPress installation plugins folder via FTP.
After you have installed the plugin, activate the plugin and go to Settings >> Black Lives Matter Widget and click Update
Is there any admin interface for this plugin?
Yes. You can access this from ‘Settings > Black Lives Matter Widget’.
Can you modify he plugin according to my needs?
Yes, I would love to. You can contact me via my website or my donation page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Black Lives Matter Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.