BitWall is the best way to monetize your digital content.
With the BitWall widget, you can customize a dynamic paywall for your content, allowing customers to gain access in three ways:
- Pay to access content.
- Tweet to unlock access.
- Opt in to view an ad before consuming content.
Embed the BitWall widget to power monetization and drive new customers. Your widget is fully customizable to fit your needs.
Monetization Customized for your WordPress site
In your BitWall merchant dashboard, choose how your readers can interact with your site. Common examples include:
- Pay, Tweet, or view ad for access – the most dynamic paywall option, enabling readers to access your content in a variety of ways.
- The social paywall – with a larger emphasis on the Tweet to see functionality, you can prompt your users to access your content with a Tweet. Bloggers consistently include the ad option with this feature as well.
- The micro-paywall – prompt your readers to pay for a single article or purchase a day-pass for your content.
- And many more!
For more on BitWall, visit bitwall.io
Start your monetization in minutes.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins-> Add New -> install “BitWall”.
- Activate BitWall through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If, you haven’t already, signup at bitwall.io/signup.
- Configure your widget for you specific needs.
- After you have created a widget, copy and paste the Widget ID into the admin page of bitwall settings.
- While creating a new post check to enable a widget in the BitWall metabox.
Click here to login to bitwall.io/login
Contributors & Developers
“BitWall” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed the signup link to a bitly.
- Added conditional to prevent paywall from being added to the home and main page.
- Removed duplicate like in constructor.
- Initial Release