Integrate BittAds into your blog with this plugin for WordPress. It automatically embeds tags and enables you to make regular content into targeted ads.
BittAds is a solution for website owners and online ad agencies that need advanced, but easy to use advertisement management software. You can serve up to 25 million ads per month for free.
The BittAds for WordPress Plugin is made available under the GPLV3. Please remind however, the BittAds service itself is not open-source.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and extract the latest version of the plugin
- Copy bittads-wp.php to your WordPress directory over FTP (/wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress (http://(your home)/wp-admin/plugins.php)
- Go to settings, click BittAds and follow the instructions.
Where can I ask questions?
In our forums at http://www.bittads.com/forum
Contributors & Developers
“BittAds for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Fix: tags with special characters broke the plugin
- Change: bitt.location of posts is now set to Article
- Change: categories are bitt.keywords with the category: prefix
- Change: tags are bitt.keywords with the tag: prefix
- No more need for looking up your Network ID. Just use your login and password.
- Add multiple Bittads widgets to your sidebar.
- Automatically tags your pages with the BittAds code.
- Tags linked to your WordPress posts can directly be used for keyword targetting in BittAds.
- Place BittAds widgets to display your ads.
- Posts bitt.location is named by the post category. Page bitt.location is named after the page title.