Visit the official Bitly Exporter plugin page for support & additional information
Export your Bitly data
Bitly is one of the most popular link shortening services, and rightly so: it is stable, easy to use, and has pretty looking statistics. One thing Bitly does not do is export data. There is simple no other Bitly exporter out there.
The Bitly Exporter plugin allows you to export up to three years of daily click data for your links. This allows you to analyse click data like you always wanted to!
In the administration, you get:
- A nice graph of clicks
- A table of click data for the requested period
The exported CSV includes:
- # of Clicks
- Date (formatted)
- Day of Week
- Week #
- Month #
- Days Since Export
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin page by going to Tools > Bitly Exporter
- Enter your Bitly API settings by following instructions on the page
- Enter the link and the time period you want stats for
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
This solves the problem of not being able to export data from your free Bitly account. It does it one link at a time, but that is fine by me. I am happy just to have the data in a .csv.
Contributors & Developers
“Bitly Exporter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed PHP notices
- Added plugin rating & upgrade box
- Fixed outdated instructions
- Added the Bitly blowfish
- Fixed calculation of min. number of clicks in time period stats summary
- Initial plugin release.