Big Red Button simply shows a big red button. When the button is clicked, a message will be shown below the button.
When the button is clicked, the plugin can also show how long it has been since the button was last clicked!
Button designed by Deleket.
- Upload /big-red-button/ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Active the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to the sidebar, the footer or somewhere else.
- Set the texts you want to see around the button and whether you want it to display how long it has been since the button was last clicked!
Why does the button not shown how long it has been since it was last clicked?
The relevant option must be checked in the widget administration (the checkbox “Show time since last button click?” must be checked).
The “Text when showing time” field must also contain the string %TIME% somewhere (for example: “It’s been %TIME% since the button was last clicked”).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Big Red Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Submitted to wordpress.org