A simple plugin to update URLs or other text in a database.
When moving your WordPress site to a new domain or server, you will likely run into a need to run a search/replace on the database for everything to work correctly. Fortunately, there are several plugins available for this task, however, all have a different approach to a few key features. This plugin consolidates the best features from these plugins, incorporating the following features in one simple plugin:
Time-saving features available in the Pro version:
- View exactly what changed during a search/replace
- Backup and import the database while running a search/replace
- Priority email support from the developer of the plugin
- Save or load custom profiles for quickly repeating a search/replace in the future
- Support and updates for 1 year
The search and replace functionality is heavily based on interconnect/it's great and open-source Search Replace DB script, modified to use WordPress native database functions to ensure compatibility.
Want to contribute?
Feel free to open an issue or submit a pull request on GitHub.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.6.2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Active Installs: 100,000+
1 of 8 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?