Better Links is a fast and easy way to create and manage links from within your WordPress dashboard. To make it easy we let you create links from within a dedicated link manager and even create and insert links right from within your WordPress post editor.
Sure, seeing your links are being clicked is neat but wouldn't it be more useful to see where your links are being clicked (and where they aren't?)
Get advanced tracking and more when you upgrade to Better Links Pro. Click Here!
Better Links Features:
Designed to make it easy to manage your links and save time while you do it
- Create links that originate from your own domain name e.g. yourdomain.com/somelink
- Track clicks over the past 30 days and entire lifetime link stats
- Easily choose between permanent (301) and temporary redirect types (302 / 307)
- Site wide or single link default selections for your BetterLinks to open in a new window
- Site wide or single link default selections for your BetterLinks to have the no follow attribute applied
- For most URL's Better Links can automatically pull the title of the page to help you save time creating link names
- Create link categories to group your various links together (e.g. your own products and affiliate products)
- Quickly create links using the 'Better Link This' bookmarketlet in your browser window
- Want to try a new take on link management? Import your links from the Pretty Link plugin
- You can even create and insert links from within your post editor. No need to go back to your link manager just to copy a link when you can do it all from within your post.
Better Links Pro Features:
Better Links Pro can do everything Better Links can do along with a whole lot more including:
- Multiple destination link type allows you to split test your link performance (great for determining which affiliate link converts best)
- Geographic destination link type lets you send visitors from any country in the world to their own URL. Great for country specific affiliate offers.
- Save time inserting links with automatic keyword replacement. Any keyword you enter will replace with your Better Link.
- Advanced tracking integrates with Google Analytics to help you see where your links are getting clicked and their frequency. This will help you identify opportunities to improve your ctr (and maybe earn more affiliate earnings)
- Advanced tracking also allows you to look at individual blog posts and pages to see your link clicks and overall CTR to identify opportunities to improve your clicks (and potentially increase you earnings).
Unlock more actionable data from the links you use on your blog.
Upgrade to Better Links Pro here!