A beautiful widget for your site
Better GitHub Widget is the best looking widget to display your
GitHub projects, it simply blends with your theme.
Client side magic
All of the magic of this widget happens on the user’s browser, so it does
not stress your server.
- Upload the contents of the zip (including the folder) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under Appearance > Widgets you will see the “Better Github Widget”. Drag it to your sidebar and place it where you want it to appear.
- Add your Github username and configure the default settings (the number of projects to display and whether to show forked repositories)
Contributors & Developers
“Better GitHub Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Now compatible with WordPress 3.5
- Add German translation
- Add option to show forked repos
- Add option to modify the title of the widget
- Add alt attribute to the octocat image
- Fix the a tag
- First release