Track everything with Google Analytics (clicked links, emails opened, YouTube videos being watched, etc.). Includes real time Analytics dashboard.
The Better Google Analytics plugin allows you to easily add Google Analytics code to your website and gives you the power to track virtually everything. Better Google Analytics includes heat maps, reports, charts, events and site issue tracking in your WordPress admin area without the need to log into your Google Analytics account.
Better Google Analytics allows you to manage your Google Analytics account from within your WordPress admin area (for example you can create/edit Google Analytics Goals).
In addition, Better Google Analytics makes A/B (split) testing a breeze (no code required) so you can find what variations work the best for your site by using Google Analytics Content Experiments.
Simple To Setup
The Better Google Analytics plugin can automatically configure your Google Analytics account to maximize what you can track with the minimum amount of effort. Can automatically set various options on your Google Analytics account on your behalf as well as create custom dimensions and map them to where they need to go. If you are setting up a brand new site, this plugin can even create a brand new Web Property within your selected Google Analytics account if you wish. All with a single click.
Better Google Analytics utilizes all the latest and greatest features of Google Analytics (Universal analytics, user-ID session unification, event tracking, campaign tracking, custom dimensions, server-side tracking, social engagement tracking, remarketing, etc.)
Google Analytics Account Management
- The Better Google Analytics plugin can create a new web property/profile on your Google Analytics account if needed (if it's a new site)
- Auto-Configure system will set certain options automatically on your Google Analytics account if needed
- Auto-Configure system can create custom dimensions for your Google Analytics Web Property and map them to the appropriate Better Google Analytics settings
- Google Analytics Goal Management system allows you to create, edit, activate and disable Google Analytics Goals from within your WordPress admin area
- Google Analytics Content Experiment Management allows you to run A/B (split) testing variations easily
If you link your Google Analytics account, the Better Google Analytics plugin is able to make extensive use of the Google Analytics API to give you a plethora of reporting options (both historical and realtime). Google Analytics API calls are cached to make them as fast as possible.
Better Analytics Pro
If you would like additional advanced functions for Google Analytics, we offer a Pro version.
- Additional ad networks for ad click tracking
- More options for site issue monitoring
- More heat map metrics
- More charting dimensions
- More objective metrics for A/B tests (Google Analytics Content Experiments)
- eCommerce tracking (coming soon)
- Option for server-side tracking of users (or bots)
- Faster Google Analytics API calls (uses a custom system for parallel requests)
- Priority support
Requires: 3.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.5
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Active Installs: 20,000+
Got something to say? Need help?