This is a Gutenberg blog plugin that allows you to easily display a comparison slider of two images. It is very easy to use and does not require any technical knowledge from the end users.
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
How to use
- First, install the Image Compare block plugin
- Add the Image Compare block from the block category called “Widgets” in the Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right-side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab.
- Did you like this plugin? Dislike it? Have a feature request? [Please share your feedback with us]hare your feedback with us](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Send feedback’)
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Image Compare Compare and filter between two images.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Image Compare block.
- Click on the Image Compare to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Image Compare block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
image-compare.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Image Compare block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Image Compare block free?
Yes, the Image Compare block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“Before After Image Comparison – Image comparison for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix after-label issue.
- Fix issue.
- Reduce asset loads.
- Fix CSS parent width.
- Fix CSS box model not loaded.
- Additional class name fix.
- Fix post ID error.
- Backend UI Change
- Add translate feature.
- Theme Color Support.
- Image Compare Init Problem fix
- CSS font family fix.
- Fix HTML Render
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance Improvement
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance upgrade
- Initial Release