Own the search. Enrich your readers.
*** Beeline BETA is Here! Go ahead, give it a try! ***
Many websites lose a great deal of their visitors to major search engines, and other websites, offering information related to what they write about. Beeline’s WordPress plugin reverses this common search pattern by accurately predicting what your readers would want to search for. Beeline brings search results into YOUR page without disrupting any of your content and layout. And its totally free!
What’s in it for YOU
- Extremely accurate results Due to our unique ability to automatically create the best search queries for your text.
- Your readers never leave Let your readers keep reading YOUR page, while enjoying additional content.
- Sleek & intuitive User Interface It’s simple. It’s snazzy. It’s a cool little in-text related-articles browser for your blog. And you can self-brand it too!
- Less is more Beeline enriches your articles with just the right amount of high value related content, at just the right places in your text.
- Installs in an instant Forget client-side software. Beeline is a simple WordPress plugin. Install it on your blog, and let us do the rest.
For instructions on how to install Beeline using your WordPress dashboard, and get your unique publisher ID, go here.
Please remember to select WordPress as your platform.
Advanced users? Follow these steps:
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin setup located in the Settings tab in the WordPress administration panel (look for “Beeline”)
- In the plugin setting paste your publisher unique ID, or get one (if you haven’t already) by clicking the Register now
Where can I get support for this plugin?
How long will it take Beeline to activate on my blog?
It normally takes a couple of hours after installation before Beeline bees appear on your blog, however if our servers are loaded it may take as long as 24 hours. If by 24 hours no bee appears on any of your posts please contact our support on @the_beeline or email
What language does Beeline support?
We currently analyze English texts only.
Why do I see Beeline bees on some of my posts, but none on others?
Beeline was designed to provide accurate and to the point information. We believe in providing additional information to your readers where it matters most. On some blog posts (such as personal diaries) the ideas and topics found by Beeline are highly specific and no truly relevant information can be found. In such cases we prefer to show no bees rather than spam your readers.
Any other issue?
Contributors & Developers
“Beeline” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Selectively activate Beeline on blog posts in specific categories.
Allows you to select a set of categories, limiting Beeline bees to posts belonging to one or more of the specified categories (or leave blank to process all posts).
- First Beeline BETA
- Supporting English websites
- Works in FireFox, IE (7, and up), and Safari. Has a known user interface issue on Chrome.