You can see a live demo on http://bettercodes.org/
This is a first alpha version!
- This version is for testing only
- Strongly not recomendent for productive invironment
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the confic section and activate the networks you want to add. (You need to get your own API-Keys for every network.)
Do i have to singup for API-key
Yes you need your own API-Key for every single social-network.
How to register as an Windows Live App?
Please go to: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff751474.aspx
Where to singup for an Yahoo Api-Key
Go to https://developer.apps.yahoo.com/projects and add new Project. Please notice that you need to enable the permission “Read/Write Public and Private” in the Profiles section. The e-mail adress to singup is part of this section.
Contributors & Developers
“BC oAuth” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bugfixing release, Thanks to alexef and Veraxus for debugging and reporting. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-bc-oauth-bc-auth-blank-page?replies=8
- Making the Plugin compatible to WordPress 3.1
- Changing filename to naming convention
- Changed init action from wp_ajax to init
- First Unstable-Version of the Plugin (for testing only)