Create header and footer of your site easily using Beaver Builder.
Click here to see the demo of this plugin.
The plugin only works with limited number of themes as of now, here is the list of supported themes –
- Beaver Builder theme
- Genesis Theme
- GeneratePress Theme
- Primer Theme
Supported & Actively Developed
Need help with something? Have an issue to report? Get in touch. with us on GitHub.
Here is a quick video explaining how this plugin works
- Which themes are supported by this plugin?
- Beaver Builder Theme.
- Genesis Theme (and should work with most of its child themes).
- GeneratePress Theme.
- Primer Theme.
- How does this plugin work?
- Simply create a new page (or Beaver Builder Template)
- Design it as you would like it for your header or footer
- Then from admin settings, you can assign this page as a Header or Footer of your theme. Screenshot
Very useful little plugin, a considerable time saver. Particularly if all you need is a site-wide header or footer designed with Beaver Builder. i.e. no conditionals for placement on different pages or post types, just replace the header or footer site-wide.
Very useful tool, and excellent support, too.
- Fix: Hide the default footer in generatepress and genesis theme.
- New: Added theme support for the primer theme and it’s child themes.
- Improvement: Allow theme’s to declare support for the plugin in their code.
- Improvement: Add header/footer on the page using Beaver Builders functions instead of adding via shortcodes.
- Improvement: Shrink header option now shrinks the header a bit more leaving some padding in the row.
- New: Sticky headers!
- Fix: Transparent header not working in case of bb-theme.
- New: Adds option to create transparent header.
- Fix: duplicate
header> tag when using generatepress theme.
- Initial release