Simple but complete SEO Pack to make your site SEO Friendly. Quick way to add meta tags to your post and pages using WP custom fields.
Something that you can do with Basic SEO plugin:
- You can optimized your site in search engine result page (SERP).
- You can manage the “keywords” and “description” meta tags in each post and page using the standard WordPress metabox interface
- You can also set your default meta tag on your home page with easily
- You can configure Search engine webmaster (Google, Bing, Alexa) by simple way
- You can configure google analytics too with simple way
- Showing google analytics graph
- Social network integration
About BSEOP Plugin
This is my first plugin that i made. Actually, i made this because i need a simple plugin that can manage my contents (post, page, main page) meta tags. Finally, i create this plugin that can manage all of my contents meta tags, adding webmaster’s verification code, and analytics code with easy way. I love my first plugin.
If you have suggestions for a new feature, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want regular updates? Subscribe to my sites!
Or follow my sites on Twitter!
- Download Basic SEO Pack plugin
- Extract the zipped archive
- Upload the directory
directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress admin ‘Plugins’ page (Important).
- Configure plugin options in Settings -> Basic SEO menu (Important)
- Customize your new posts and pages keywords and description using the “Basic
SEO Tags” metabox.
- Edit your old posts and pages, and insert keywords and description to “Basic SEO Tags” metabox for each posts and pages.
Read more at : http://adf.ly/2826432/basic-seo-pack
- What something that make this plugin different with another SEO plugins ?
Basic SEO Pack plugin is simple but complete SEO Pack to make your site SEO Friendly.
- What should i do after plugin activated ?
Go to Basic SEO setting page at /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=bseop-options then fill the form with your main site keywords and description. If desired (and if your site hasn’t been verified), you can insert webmaster (google, bing and alexa) verification code and google analytics for the better result. Click “Save Changes” button. Then, put the keywords and description for all of posts and pages you have posted by editing all of these, and as well as the new post would you write.
- Why i must editing my posts and pages one by one ? Thats wasting my time.
Everything was perfect require more hard work. We could just make the keywords and descriptions automatically drawn from categories and tags as well as from the title or excerpt, but I didn’t do that because it would be better if we set by ourself.
Read more : http://adf.ly/HEoEi
Contributors & Developers
“Basic SEO Pack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 1.1.4 (25/12/12)
- Fixing option interface
Version 1.1.3 (25/12/12)
- Fixing any bug
- resolving duplicated directories.
Please make sure to update
Version 1.1.2 (25/12/12)
- Maintenance immediately.
Version 1.1.1 (24/12/12)
- Attaching Google analytics to every page, to track all of website page.
Version 1.1.0 (23/12/12)
- Removing Yahoo verification form because bing was combined with yahoo site explorer.
Version 1.0.0 (19/12/12)
- Plugin released.