Basic jQuery Slider For WordPress is a basic jQuery Image Slider For WordPress.
Simply use the [BasicSlider] Shortcode on any post or page
basic-jquery-slider-for-wordpressfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a New Post using the “BasicSlider” Custom Post Type
- Upload a featured image to the post, which will be used as the slider image.
- Use the [BasicSlider] shortcode anywhere on any page or post on your WordPress site to display the slider.
- Can I add captions to my slides?
Yes, the title of your post will be the caption used on each slider image.
Contributors & Developers
“Basic jQuery Slider For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Development