This plugin is a very simple plugin to embed :
- “like” button at the end of your articles/blog posts
- activity feed as a widget
- recommendations as a widget
- Like box as a widget
You can add these cool features with minimal effort.
Most configuration parameters are self-explanatory, but Domain Override simply means you want to display information about another domain instead of where the widgets are hosted.
WARNING: Facebook changes might break this plugin any time.
- Make a directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Like buttons are automatically added at the bottom of posts once enabled in the Settings page
- Use your ‘Presentation’/’Widgets’ settings to drag Activity Feed and Recommendations widgets.
Or, you can use the ‘Plugins’: ‘Add New’ feature in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Basic Facebook Social Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.0: Initial version
- 1.1: Support multiple instances and moved widget settings to widget page
- 1.2: Added support for Like Box
- 1.3: Added option for like button height (default to 25px), and moved advanced CSS to header