With this plugin, you can ask users to authenticate before they can see your WordPress site.
You can either use the WordPress logins to authenticate, or a given password.
This plugin can be useful when your website is still under construction or in beta fase.
No HTTP Authentication is used.
- Any Questions?
No, not yet
- first version of this plugin
- fix for people with older PHP
- fix use site_url for redirection
- typo fix
- flood message
- better flood protection
- defined blocked time
- if using predefined pwd, you are not loggedin when the pwd changes (even though you’re sessions can still be active)
- debug fix
- fix for xmlrpc
- fix redirect_url when WP isn’t installed in root directory. Thx @ Rob Record
- make compatible with WordPress 3.3