Bangla Typing Scripts for wordpress. This Java Script based add-ons will let your visitors type in Bangla without using any 3rd party tool or keyboard manager along with in your “new post page” you will get option to write post in bangla. These add-ons are very flexible and easy to install to any site and 100% workable with Mozilla FireFox (1.0 or higher), Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer (5 or higher) and any Gecko engine based web browser.
for live example: visit http://www.lavluda.com
Supported Layout: Phonetic, Probhat
download the zip file
After extracting the banglKB.zip file you’ll find a folder called banglKB. Upload the banglKB folder to your WordPress’ /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
Log-in to your WordPress Control Panel.
Go to Plugins option, You’ll see BanglKB plugin name there. Click on Activate link under the Action column. When the plugin gets activated the whole row gets Green.
Now go to Write, You can see 3 new buttons in the formatting bar. They are: Phonetic, Probhat & Toggle. Same Buttons in comment area will also be shown!
Click on any of this button to activate the layout. to back to english click english.
Or Simply search for “BanglKB” in plugin install page and install from there.
Contributors & Developers
“BanglKB” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed Write panel support by Md. Sajedul Haque Romi (http://codebangla.com )
- Fixing empty parameter issue in footer hook
- Removed redundant JS and hook call
- Added new jQuery based input parser and driver from Ekushey.org
- Almost full rewrite of coding
- Removal of Unijoy layout as it is bullshit!
- JS methods are simplified so that you can add bangla input support in custom input box / textareas.
- No template edits are required to show buttons in comment area.
- short tage removed
- wordpress 2.9.1 compatible
- a bug fixed, showing error in xampp (windows)
- phonetic keyboard fix in writepanel
- keyboard js are updated for bug fixes.
- probhat layout added.
- now this plugin will also work in comment form
- first release, unijoy, phonetic and english layout are working on post writepanel.