BadPass helps to promote better password selection by warning users when they are using a common password. This is
done by comparing the logged in user’s password hash against a list of over 500 commonly used and easy to guess
You might also be interested in the BadPass Firefox plugin.
- Improved integration to perform password checks when the user profile change password form and the WordPress 3.1+ password reset form is submitted
- Added additional checks to determine if entered passwords match the user’s login name
- Done some refactoring of source code
- Minor documentation fixes!
- Placed warning bar at the top of the page when the WordPress admin bar is disabled
- Tested in WordPress 3.0 and updated minimum required version to reflect this
- Initial release