Background changer will appear as a sub-menu in the Settings Menu In your Wp-Admin Control panel by the name of BG Changer. There you will have a page where you can select a background color or you can set a link to an image that will repeat itself on the background. You can modify up to 5 tags.
1. if image exists, the background color will not be taken into consideration. so be sure to clear image link if you want to use just colors.
2. the order of the tags matter if you use the same tag twice with the same properties, it will show the values of the last one
IF YOU WANT TO SHOW DEFAULT BACKGROUND uncheck the “Plugin is active” checkbox and plugin will not make any changes to your design.
JsColor script (http://jscolor.com/) is used to provide color panel.
NEW! – new Panel for admin comment hightlighting in BG Changer Page in wp-admin.
– you can choose your own color to show for administrator comments, easy and fast! (check more details on how to use by visiting plugin website page)
– you have flexyble panels (number of panels is configurable in admin page) for up to 100 css modifications
DONATE HERE – (any ammount using paypal or credit card)
- What is the Type option?
It’s where you can select what type of tag you want to change.
a. If it’s the body tag or any other tag you want to change the background to, you select type 1 (tag)..
b. If you want to give a background to a specific ID, you select type 2 (CSS ID ex #idname #idname2)
c. If you want to give a background to a specific class, you select Type 3 (CSS class ex .classname1, classname2)
WARNING! Just add the name in the textbox! no # or . (that is added automatically)
- What happens to the background color if i want to add a picture?
Background color is no longer taken into consideration once a picture link is added into the picture textbox at the bottom.
If you want background color to be active again, click the “Clear Link” button next to the textbox and then Update botton at the bottom.
You can change up to 5 tags
Added drag and drop functionality to each tag so they can be placed in any order
Fixed admin_menu bug for wp 2.8.1
- Hightligh admin comments support (special panel created at the top of admin page)
- Up to 100 dynamic panels (number is configurable in page) for up to 100 css modifications.