Provides an interactive, head-to-head, backgammon board play management system allowing you you choose your opponent, save matches and more.
The integration is accomplished using a HTML-Anchor tag that links to your live play board at the SimplyBG website.
Two opponents establish connection with the backgammon board by identifying as “Player 1” or “Player 2”.
- Backgammon online with friends.
- Play head-to-head with other real players.
- Play variations include Nackgammon, Longgammon, and Hypergammon.
- Download finished matches for self analysis using Jellyfish formats.
- Supports the standard player ELO rating system.
- Play single and multi-game Matches.
- Match-play lengths up to 101.
- Play with or without the Crawford rule.
- Play with or without the doubling cube.
- Play with or without the a play timer. 3 different play speeds supported.
- Compatible with desktop and mobile devices. Play anywhere, anytime.
- Integration with WordPress via shortcode or widget.
Dowload the plugin to your WP site.
Enabled the plugin.
Add the [backgammon_playboard] shortcode to a post or page content.
Does this include Backgammon Tournament Management?
No. Backgammon tournaments are only available via organized efforts provided by a tournament director person. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Can I play for free?
Yes. Your first few matches are free. The play board is offered via SimplyBG where account registration is free and comes with a free subscription that will allow you to play and try out the board manager. After a few matches, affordable annual subscription packages are available. See https://www.simplybg.com/subscribe for more details.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Name: backgammon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Sep-2014, Initial release