Another simple problem solving plugin. If a user tries to login to wordpress but is not an admin, they are redirected to the homepage.
Note that this assumes you have built your own login form – if not, it may be a messy process for ‘subscribers’ or other roles to log in.
- Define redirect on a per role basis
- None – let me know if you find any.
- Upload the backend-redirect folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set url to redirect to. Defaults to the home page
Contributors & Developers
“Backend Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Options Page
- Added ability to define URL to redirect to
- First Release