This plugin enables you to change easily the backend login logo.
In addition you can define different logos for each domain, if you’re using more than one with your WordPress installation.
Without changes the image “default.jpg” from the folder “/wp-content/plugins/backend-logo/logo/” will be used.
Your own domain-logo you can define by creating a JPG file.
E.g. for the domain “test.com”:
Find out more at: http://www.mretzlaff.com/wordpress-plugins/wp-plugin-backend-logo-wordpress-login-logo/
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP archive file to a folder
- Upload the folder “backend-logo” to your WordPress Plugin folder “/wp-content/plugins/”
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress (Backend)
- In V1.0 the image is not shown
Right. We had a small bug in the path. Please download the plugin again and simply install it over the existing one on your server. Or you’re running the update to V1.1. Sorry for that!
- More help
For questions please also use our forum:
Contributors & Developers
“Backend Login Logo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial version
- Bug fixed: Path corrections: WordPress named my plugin “backend-logo”, but we planned the name “backend-login-logo” – so the image path was wrong.