Full version of TinyMCE Editor. Add RichText Editor to comment form, Automatic selection of Keyboard between English(US) and Burmese(Ayar). Displays a virtual, on-screen keyboard to enter the wordpress password in a safer way on login form, for example in internet cafés. Easy Typing in comment form with on-screen Keyboard. Support burmese language. No need to install Keyboard Input Method on your computer. New tinyMCE buttons for burmese date time and fonts. Every textarea and input attached with Virtual Keyboard. Combination of ayar-unicode converter, ayar admin theme, Ayar TinyMCE with Virtual Keyboard and Burmese DateTime Documentation.
- Unicode Encoding Converter
- Burmese Luni Solar Calendar Widget
- Ayar Toolbar (Dictionary, Online Converter, Zawgyi and Ayar Font Converter
- Font Embedding Method
- Calendar Header image icon
- Encoding converter for RSS feed
- Encoding converter and font embedding method for Mobile Device
- For more information see change log
You should not use this plugin together with ayar unicode converter plugin, calendar header bar image plugin, zawgyi-to-ayar-unicode converter plugin. If use, you will get Fetal Errors: Could not redeclare function…
– will be compatiable with other plugins I wrote and I modified and added some others plugin’s code in this plugin.
– will include css editing options for font face
– will include functionality to post from front end of the sites.
Feed back or Help
Any sugession welcome !
Anyone who want to contribute my project are Welcome ! (contact me at myanmapress.com)
A lot of hard work has gone in to this plug-in, and I hope it is useful to you !
- Please recognise your use of the plug-in on your blog. Maybe post an article to say how you’ve integrated the plug-in into your site?
- Special thanks to ayar unicode group, Ilya Lebedev (Virtual Keyboard plugin for TinyMCE v3 editor), mk_is_here(TinyMCEComments) and Saturngod
- Ayar Unicode Group, Ayar Online Dictionary, Ayar Online Editor
Changes and feature additions for the Ayar Web Kit plugin:
- 1.0_beta – Initial release.
- 1.0_beta_2 – try to solve some bug in some theme.
- – known issues – twenty-ten theme do not show tinyMCE and virtual keyboard correctly in comment form.
- 1.0_beta_3 – removed svg fonts from embeded fonts for ligatures error
- 1.0_beta_4 – change fonts for ligature errors.
- 1.0_beta_5 –
- all fonts errors are solve.
- add options to enable or disable ayar online editor.
- add options to add Admin Header Logo.
- 1.0_beta_6 – correct font for embedded font errors
- 1.0_beta_7 – change font converter java.
- 1.0_beta_8 – bugs fixed and excluded fonts and css from plugin.
- links fonts embed css and fonts files to ayarunicodegroup.org
- ie font converter button bug fixed
- fixed mozilla font face errors.
- 1.0_beta_9 – complete rewrite of plugin
- Completely rewritten
- excluded editor and virtual keyboard functions (Will be included in version 1.0 release).
- include new calendar widget in luni-solar burmese system.
- Font Embed Method for all encoding
- Font Family Declaration with selected html tags
- Server side encoding conversion system (Zawgyi to Unicode, Zawgyi to Ayar, Ayar to Zawgyi)
- server side encoding converter for rss feed
- server side encoding converter for mobile device
- 1.0 fixed Bugs